Patron Responsibility Law:
There are inherent risks in the participation in or on any amusement device. Riders accept the risks inherent in such participation of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware.
1. Riders shall exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using any amusement device. Riders shall obey all oral warnings by the ride operator, certified maintenance mechanic, or any inspector.
2. Riders shall obey all instructional and warning signs clearly posted on the amusement device.
3. Riders shall not place themselves on any amusement device when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4. Riders shall use all amusement ride safety devices provided on a ride to ensure their safety. No person shall bypass, remove or make any safety device inoperable.
5. Riders have a responsibility to notify the ride operator of any pre-existing health conditions that may negatively affect the health and safety of the rider if he were to ride the amusement device.