Unless otherwise indicated, "devices covered" includes mechanical rides at amusement parks, carnivals and fairs.
Patron Responsibility Law:
11 CSR 40-6.085 (3) A passenger/rider on an amusement ride shall, at a minimum -
(A) Obey the reasonable safety rules posted in accordance with this act and oral instructions for an amusement ride issued by the amusement ride owner or such owner's employee or agent.
(B) Refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring such passenger/rider or others, including:
1. Interfering with safe operation of the amusement ride;
2. Not engaging any safety devices that are provided;
3. Disconnecting or disabling a safety device except at the express instruction of the operator;
4. Altering or enhancing the intended speed, course or direction of an amusement ride;
5. Extending arms and legs beyond the carrier or seating area except at the express direction of the ride operator;
6. Throwing, dropping or expelling an object from or toward an amusement ride;
7. Getting on or off an amusement ride except at the designated time and area, if any, at the direction of the ride operator, or in an emergency;
8. Unreasonably controlling the speed or direction of such passenger or an amusement ride; and
9. A rider may not board or attempt to board any amusement ride while under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or drug, or any combination thereof, as defined by Chapter 195, RSMo.