Conditions of Use
Use of this website is expressly made subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read this disclaimer carefully and understand its terms before using this site.
- Saferparks.org is an Internet forum dedicated to the free and open discussion of issues of current interest concerning amusement park safety regulations, practices, and procedures. Saferparks.org is brought to you by Saferparks, Inc, a non-profit corporation which is committed to improving the safety of amusement park rides and attractions. Saferparks is not in any way affiliated with any of the amusement parks mentioned in this site, or with the owners or operators of those parks.
- Saferparks is an Internet service provider within the meaning of the Communications Decency Act (Title 47, United States Code, section 230). Saferparks is not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties, and neither warrants the accuracy of information or claims contained in those postings nor assumes any legal obligation or liability in connection with such postings. The facts and opinions contained in any third party postings are the sole responsibility of the parties who submit them. Saferparks does not necessarily endorse any opinions or communications posted to this site, and cannot be responsible for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any facts contained in such postings.
- Saferparks does not and can not review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to this website, and is not responsible for the content of those communications and materials. However, if communications or materials are observed by Saferparks or brought to its attention, Saferparks reserves the right to block or remove materials for any reason it deems appropriate. Saferparks specifically reserves the right to remove any material it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (1) abusive, libelous, or defamatory, (2) obscene or vulgar, (3) in violation of the trademark, copyright, intellectual property, or other rights of any person or entity, (4) fraudulent, deceptive, unfair, or misleading, or (5) in any other way offensive or unacceptable to Saferparks.
- Any party posting or uploading any information or material to this website represents and warrants that the factual matter contained therein is true and correct, and that the user is not violating any laws pertaining to copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights in the information or material in question. Such users further represent and warrant that they will defend and indemnify Saferparks against any legal claim, action, or proceeding arising out of or in any way relating to their postings.
- Information found on this website is designed solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as legal or medical advice. The information on this website is offered "as is", and Saferparks specifically disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular use, application or purpose.